This smaller diameter anal electrode can be used in conjunction with most EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation) unit and pelvic floor exercisers to help with the relief of stress, urge, faecal and mixed incontinence for both men and women.
It can also be used as a smaller alternative for vaginal insertion, in conjunction with female incontinence relief units.
- Dimensions: 110mm length x 19.6mm diameter
- Provides comfortable muscle stimulation to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles
- Compatible probe for use with various pelvic floor exercisers
- Can be used intra-vaginally when a smaller probe is required
- Lightweight and slimline design
- Reusable for up 6 months (single patient use)