A vaginal dialtor in an instrument used to treat some medicale issues.
- each set includes five graduated dilators , a universal handle and a lubricant.
- these are used by physical therapist and gynecologist in the treatment of vaginismus , dyspareunia , and othe vaginal conditions.
- dilators are for individual use only.
Directions before use:
- Wash and cleanse the dilators well with a mild, fragrance-free soap and warm water
- Begin by testing the smaller size Vaginal Dilators to see which size you are comfortable inserting.
- Place a small amount of natural water-based personal lubricant at the tip of the dilator
- Gently insert the end of the dilator smoothly into the entrance of the vagina when you feel ready to do so.
- Make sure that the dilator shaft is inserted only as deeply as is comfortable for you
- keep it inside for few minutes as your doctor instructed.
- it may need time and practice to insert dilator completely.
- if you notice any spots of blood , stop using the dilator and consult your doctor.
- after removing the dilator wash with hot water and wash with every usage.
- High quality
- Made in USA.