- Active training of the pelvic floor muscles with Femcon Plus Vaginal cones can effectively cure apparent stress incontinence.
- How Femcon Plus works ?
- Many women secretly suffer from involuntary leakage of urine without feeling the urge to urinate. Active training, assisted by Femcon Plus Vaginal Cones, can effectively cure apparent stress incontinence.
- Femcon Plus consists of a set of five tampon-like vaginal cones which ascend in weight. After insertion into the vagina they have to be held in place by contracting the pelvic floor. A nylon string ensures easy removal after training.
- The standard set consists of five vaginal cones differing in weight.
- Starting with the lightest one, heavier cones can be used as training progresses. For advanced training a separate 80 gram vaginal cone is available.
- Daily training with Femcon Plus Vaginal Cones creates a new awareness of the body and the ability to consciously control the weakened pelvic floor muscles. Femcon Plus is clinically tested and has a success rate of more than 60%.
- Uses of Femcon Plus:
- prevent stress incontinence after childbirth
- treatment for stress incontinence
- tightening the vagina.
- prevents uterine prolapse .
- How to Use Femcon plus :
- wash your hands before exercising.
- apply 2 drops of the gel on the cone or on the entrance of your vagina.
- insert the least weight cone deep in the vagina and try to hold it there for 15-20 minutes daily.
- repeat with same weight for 5 days.
- you can stop for 2 days before moving to the next weight.
- the cones then washed with soap and water.
- It is advisable to stop exercising during mensuration or any inflammation of the bladder or vagina .
- feeling of stiffness of the pelvis or intestine is a sign that the muscle starts building up.
Conic metal core with a plastic coating and nylon string.
- Made in Germany.
Femcon Plus Cones